The Regional Manager will be responsible for the successful development and execution of the sales strategies in the region.
- Responsible for area growth and profitability.
- Build an effective team and allocate the best resources in all different sales channels (B1,B2,B3).
- Responsible for the department structure and overall route management.
- Daily follow up of direct reports for area route efficiencies and recovery plans.
- Daily tracking and management of customer service calls and inquiries.
- Responsible for the deployment and implementation of all sales initiatives.
- Support the sales teams with the new product listings.
- Work closely with the KAM to introduce new products in those accounts and to increase brand penetration.
- Provide direction to the trade and/or merchandising team to support promotions.
- Work with operations to review periodically inventory levels to guarantee product for all sales routes and give product input to the purchasing department.
- Attend sales management meetings and drill down the info to the team.
- Coordinate with other departments for the success of sales strategies.
KNOWLEDGE AND EDUCATION
- Bilingual skills (Spanish/English)
- Valid Texas Driver License
- People management, experience managing at least 5 people
- Negotiation Skills
- Customer oriented
- Retail or DSD (Direct Store Distribution) experience desired
- Bachelor’s degree required / Master’s degree desired